House for Sale
Private Inspections Welcomed
Property ID 2006478Located in a quiet cul-de-sac in the highly sought after Enbrook Estate, the location of this home is unbeatable. A short walk to shops, schools, parks and public transport everything you need is minutes away.
Upon entering, the sheer size of this home will amaze you! With an added 2nd floor there is space for everyone! Through the front door you are met with the open plan formal lounge and dining room complete with a/con. The size of this room is perfect for your expanding family. Following around is the modern kitchen, with black stone bench tops and modern appliances, this kitchen is fit for all levels of home cooks. At the other end of the kitchen sits the a/con family room and meals area. Perfect for watching the kids while cooking in the kitchen. Family living has never been easier. Off the informal dining area sits one of the bedrooms with a built-in wardrobe and ceiling fan. Down the hall (complete with lots of cupboards) sits an additional 2 bedrooms, one is perfect as a guest suite overlooking the pool with space to spare, including a walk-in robe with natural light and its own ensuite. The third bedroom downstairs is a large double room, also with a ceiling fan and built-in robe.
Up the stairs is an additional living space, perfect for those cosy nights or a break-out zone. With another 2 bedrooms upstairs this home truly has it all. The air-conditioned large master bedroom features a huge ensuite with spa bath, shower, double basins, mirrored cabinets and a separate toilet, while the other bedroom could double as an office space with a ceiling fan and built-in desk for two.
Outside is the ultimate area for entertaining. With a huge insulated covered outdoor area with space for the BBQ, table, bar and lounge; there will be no issues fitting everyone in. Through the gate sits the sparkling in-ground swimming pool complete with a Bali hut, perfect all year round with a recently installed heat pump and auto-cleaning. The garden then continues with a grassed area at the back and a man-size shed with fully paved side access to the laundry. Atop the roof is an array of solar panels to save on electricity. Everything you need is already here.
With dual driveways featuring a double lock-up garage with remote control doors and a large carport there is even room for all of the toys! Upon first look you will fall in love with this home settled in landscape gardens. Contact us today to arrange your inspection before it is too late.
- 5 bedrooms (all with ceiling fans)
- Huge master bedroom with a/con, ensuite including spa bath, shower & separate toilet
- Large guest suite with a/con, walk-in robe and its own shower ensuite
- Bathroom with bath, shower and separate toilet
- Separate laundry with more cupboards and side access
- Open plan a/con formal living/dining
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel dishwasher, cooktop with exhaust hood & light and wall oven
- Family room with a/con and informal meals area
- Under-stairs storage cupboard
- Great undercover outdoor area with servery from the kitchen and external power points
- In-ground swimming pool with heat pump and auto-cleaning system
- Bali hut
- 20 solar panels with a 5.2kw inverter
- Double lock up garage with remote control doors and inbuilt storage shelves
- Large carport for a boat plus a car with quality lighting and external power
- Dual driveways and fully-fenced yard
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- Security screens/doors and security lighting at the front of the house
- Only a few minutes' drive to the beaches of Sandgate or the expansive Chermside Shopping Centre
- Easy access to the highway
- Only a short drive to Brisbane Airport
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.